Community Inclusion Specialist (CPMS Service code 726 ):
The Community Inclusion Supports Specialist is under the supervision of the On Track Program Manager.
The Community Inclusion Supports Specialist is under the supervision of the On Track Program Manager and provides support for individuals to participate in activities in integrated settings to facilitate independence and promote community inclusion and contribution. Major duties include: skill instruction and/or attendant care support to participate in typical adult activities which allows the individual to acquire, retain, or improve skills that enhance: independence, productivity/employment, integration, maintain the individual’s physical and mental skills.
- Ability to provide support to individuals with developmental disabilities in community activities
- Ability to assist individuals with developmental disabilities to learn/maintain productivity/employment skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written)
- Ability to maintain relationships with clients, family, and community stakeholders
- Minimum of one year experience or the equivalent of working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Current CPR & First Aid
- Ability to pass agency state and federal criminal background checks
DOWNLOAD EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION HERE