On behalf of individuals served by by The Arc of Lane County, we thank you for considering supporting our mission by providing a gift. The Arc of Lane County is a 501c3 tax-exempt not-for-profit corporation and all donations are tax deductable.
Your contribution can provide the necessary resources to continue to support individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Annual donations allow us to provide affordable services to over 500 individuals with developmental disabilities and their families who seek our help each year.
- In-kind donations including gifts such as products, services, equipment, and gift certificates are a great way for both individuals and businesses to support our mission through reducing program costs and providing needed resources for individuals in our services.
- Gift of stock or mutual funds are greatly appreciated if your investment portfolio includes highly appreciated, low-yielding stock or mutual funds. Your appreciated securities may be exempt from capital gains taxes when you transfer them to The Arc. Simply contact your broker to start the process!
- Gifts made as a part of estate plans are a great way to leave a legacy, reduce taxes, and ensure that our programs continue in the future.
For your convenience, you may make a donation online, by mail or by phone.
- Use PayPal to make a safe and secure donation online by using a PayPal account or credit card. PayPal is designed from the ground up to be a safer way to send money online. PayPal doesn’t expose or sell your financial information to merchants. To make an online donation please click on the "Donate" button anywhere on this web site.
- To make a donation by postal mail, please make your check or money order payable to "The Arc of Lane County" and mail to the following address:
The Arc of Lane County
4181 E. Street
Springfield, OR 97478
- If you would like to make a donation by phone or have questions, please contact Erissa Lewis at (541) 343-5256 ext. 114
Supporters like you help make our important mission possible! Thank you!